Monday, November 22, 2010

welcome

so welcome to wired galaxy, i hope you`ll come back often.

This is my business blog. thats right, expect lots of crafting talk, and lots of posts about my etsy store.

I craft everything and anything i can get my hands on. Crochet, jewellery, wood carving, card making, scrapbooking, knitting, mosaic and several more. But i don`t sell all of it.

When my store reopens in january it will be selling jewellery in a few different collections, and the odd scarf or sitch counter set will show up from time to time. I love dark, gothic, fae and steampunk styles, so keep your eyes here if thats what you like too!

As i work on building the business up, i`ll be posting here with teaser images, up coming trends, tutorials, techniques, tips, book-magazine-tutorial reviews and half a billion other things.

If you have a google account, you can follow this blog, and if you have a twitter you can follow us under wiredgalaxy over there too.

In the future, blog and twitter posts will include give aways and coupons, so make sure to keep your eyes on one, the other or both!

No comments:

Post a Comment